We are pleased to announce our doors are now fully open and we are excited to welcome you all back.
It has been an odd few months without seeing you all and we are very much looking forward to welcoming everybody back through our doors to enjoy our new summer menu and the usual great selection of ales, wines and spirits. You will of course experience some changes to the pub (as advised by the government) in order to safeguard both yourselves, our valued customers, and our Half Moon staff.
These changes will include:
- A limit on the total number of customers in the pub at any one time.
- Registration on entry in order to track and trace if required. (Kept for 21 days only)
- Table service only for all ordering and transactions. We will escort you to a suitable table on arrival and ask you to stay in your seats except for use of the restrooms.
- No movement of tables or removal/adding of chairs by customers.
- Social Distancing Rules. Any customers not observing these rules, may be asked to leave the premises.
- Provision of sanitising stations for the safety of customers and staff.
- One in one out rules for the restroom facilities with a max. of two people at a time.
- Front Door is for Entry only and you must Exit only through middle door
- Payment by card please wherever possible.
Monday – Tuesday (we will be closed for both days until further notice)
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday – 12- 2:30pm and 5:00pm until 10:30pm
Sunday – Open from midday until 8:00pm (This may be subject to change)
We strongly recommend booking for lunch or dinner as our seating capacity has been greatly reduced. We have a greater capacity in our garden but due to changeable British weather we cannot take bookings for tables in the garden.
Table sizes can be no greater than 6 people (unless same family) and we trust that you, our customers, will follow the Government guidelines on bubbles.
We will carry on doing take-aways by pre-order.
You can also order when you just call in to have a drink and take a meal home with you